SATURDAY AND SUNDAY'S A MUST - ASSISTANT FOOD & BEVERAGE
Grand Bizarre Supper Club is looking for a full time Assistant Food and Beverage Manager . The function of this position is to pursue and acquire new food vendors, celebrity chefs, executive chefs and catering companies. You will be required to maintain current customers and build a strong, long-lasting relationship with each prospect.
The successful candidate will:
• Seek out new customers, vendors and sales opportunities; Perform calls and prospecting.
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships;
• Represent the company’s business policies in various conferences, trade fairs, and networking events to attract more customers;
• Prepare and provide weekly updates to your manager
• Scheduling of all vendor booths
• Problem solve –create solutions and opportunities
• Will need to work weekends Saturday and Sunday availability
• Late night shifts will be required
• Ensure vendor booths are to the satisfaction of the vendor purchasing the space
• All other Duties as assigned**
• 3+ years’ of successful sales experience, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
• Extensive sales experience, preferably in food service
• Outstanding communication, negotiations and presentation skills is a must have.
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
• Great with time management, extremely organized
• Effectively meeting customer needs; building productive customer relationships; taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
Job Type: Part-time
Here is your chance to stand out. Tell Toronto Event Centre what makes you the perfect fit for the role. Here's how to get the most out of your video pitch:
Record an awesome pitch about yourself, your experiences and what you bring to the table.
MAKE SURE your pitch can be used for multiple companies and jobs.
Why? So you can easily apply to any job on the platform quickly and easily. A real one click apply!