Candidates looking to work in a thriving design company will be interested in this Accounting Clerk opportunity through Robert Half Finance. If handling matching invoices to purchase orders and/or vouchers, data entry, and assisting in the process of Accounts Payable (A/P) and (mainly) Accounts Receivable (A/R) sounds like your cup of tea, this reputable business might have an Accounting Clerk position for you. This full-time role is for an Accounting Clerk in the Toronto, Ontario, area. You'll get terrific benefits, a wonderful work space/office, and a dynamic team culture working with this company.
How you will make an impact:
- Code documents using the proper classification of expenditure codes and accounting codes
- Handle accounts payable tasks: vendor invoices and disbursement filing, A/P invoice matching filing
- Perform other related duties and participate in special projects as assigned
- Prepare statements and reports that require utilization of a variety of sources
- Reconcile discrepancies, and prepare correction documents as needed, by checking all possible sources of disagreement, reconstructing probable actions, and recognizing the effect on other accounts
- Assist Accounts Receivable with processing daily invoices/credit, applying cash receipts, and collecting past due balances
- General accounting: help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, other ad hoc projects
- Use various methods to add financial information to journals and ledgers
-Proficiency in credit collections
-Expertise in accounts receivable
-Comprehensive knowledge of Sage 300 is a must!
-3+ years of accounting experience required
-AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred
-Prior experience in Spreadsheet and ERP system
-Ability to multitask and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
-Accurate, swift, data entry abilities
For immediate consideration please submit resumes directly to Nabiya at email@example.com
Here is your chance to stand out. Tell Robert Half what makes you the perfect fit for the role. Here's how to get the most out of your video pitch:
Record an awesome pitch about yourself, your experiences and what you bring to the table.
MAKE SURE your pitch can be used for multiple companies and jobs.
Why? So you can easily apply to any job on the platform quickly and easily. A real one click apply!