POSTED about 2 months AGO
Are you looking for an opportunity in the professional services industry? Are you a junior corporate professional who thrives in a fast paced environment? How about joining a professional services firm that will offer progression and recognition? If you answered yes to these questions, we want to hear from you. Randstad is working with an established professional services firm located in downtown Toronto's financial district who is seeking a junior level Financial Analyst who is motivated and driven to provide pertinent financial information to the senior finance team. See details below:
• Reviewing, analyzing and, reporting on variances and preparing account reconciliations.
• Significant focus on client cost recoveries and General Ledger.
• Maintaining the general ledger and preparing journal entries.
• Supporting the month and year-end processes.
• Participating in the annual forecasting and budgeting processes.
• Preparing working papers and participating in financial audits.
• Other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
Competitive annual salary
Three weeks vacation to start
Comprehensive benefits package
Close to Union Station/Public Transit
• University degree in Accounting, Bachelor of Commerce or equivalent.
• 2-3 years experience working in a similar role; experience in a professional services environment, an asset.
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft EXCEL and intermediate level knowledge of the MS Office Suite of applications and Outlook.
• Pursuing CPA designation
• Demonstrate flexibility to accommodate work demands.
• Able to identify issues, analyze, generate alternatives, implement and support a solution both their own and those of others.
• Exceptional analytical skills and a keen level of attention to detail.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to discuss and inform various stakeholders within the department and across the Firm with respect to issues, requests and day to day activities.
Here is your chance to stand out. Tell Randstad what makes you the perfect fit for the role. You can also use an existing pitch to apply to multiple positions.
What excites you about this position?
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
What unique skills or experience are you bringing to the team?