Audit and Advisory, Junior Full Time 2019
POSTED 4 months AGO
0 - 1 years
Team: Audit & Advisory
Reporting to: Partners, Senior Managers & Managers
Start Date: October 2019
Crowe Soberman is more than one of Canada’s premier independent chartered professional accounting firms. We are a group of passionate people, delivering meaningful results to our clients. Crowe Soberman has exciting opportunities in our Audit and Advisory department for high performing CPA Students in their fourth year of university studies (2019 Grads).
· Work on professional client engagements including compilations, reviews and audits across multiple industries
· Report directly to the Partner or Manager
· Exposure to both corporate and personal tax
Required Skills and Qualifications:
· A high level of intellectual curiosity
· Energetic and positive attitude
· Technical strength in accounting related courses
· Strong written and verbal communication
Located in the heart of mid-town Toronto, we offer a convenient work location that is accessible by public transit for this full time role.
Here is your chance to stand out. Tell Crowe Soberman what makes you the perfect fit for the role. You can also use an existing pitch to apply to multiple positions.
Remember, you have up to 33 seconds to make an impression.
Be professional, use appropriate language and dress smart.
Don't forget to smile!
— Need more inspiration? Check out an example pitch.