Grand & Toy
POSTED 5 months AGO
The Financial Analyst is responsible for the financial accounting, administrative and reporting activities. Primary responsibilities include monthly invoice activities, financial reporting, as well as ad-hoc financial and administrative requests to support the Finance Team.
Business Delivery & Operational Effectiveness
· Responsible for monthly invoice processing
· Responsible for monthly journal entries in support of course revenue collection and project cross-charges
· Responsible for monthly reporting
· Responsible for providing ongoing financial support for month-end and year-end processes to the Finance Team
· Responsible to liaise with Accounts Payable and other business groups to resolve/investigate financial anomalies
Client & Relationship Management
· Build strong relationships with business partner and provide value added services to ensure accurate financial results
Change & Innovation
· Optimize the use of new technology and information systems updates to improve processes and system efficiencies
· Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting or related discipline
· Actively pursing an accounting designation
· Strong Excel Skills
· Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
· Analytical Thinking
· Information Management
· Organizational Understanding
· Problem Solving
Here is your chance to stand out. Tell Grand & Toy what makes you the perfect fit for the role. You can also use an existing pitch to apply to multiple positions.
Remember, you have up to 33 seconds to make an impression.
Be professional, use appropriate language and dress smart.
Don't forget to smile!