Sales Director - Toronto, Ontario
POSTED 7 months AGO
Sales Director - Toronto, Ontario
Do you have 8 to 10 years of experience selling to senior level financial services executives?
Do you have extensive sales experience in the Canadian financial services/brokerage industry?
Do you have strong experience in the pension plan and buy-side market segment?
Do you have Software Sales experience?
Our client is looking for and experienced Sales director to join their team in Toronto! You will be responsible for establishing and building relationships with prospective clients, presenting product set and achieving and/or exceeding quota-based sales targets.
Successful individuals in this role will have a consistent record of success selling within the financial services and/or brokerage industry, strong and polished presentation skills and can effectively represent and its capabilities.
The role requires interaction with senior management at both the client and, general knowledge of the brokerage industry, specifically back and middle office operations, the ability to quickly learn the details of the department's core offering, the aptitude to drive client interest, grow their own sales pipeline and close sales opportunities.
Key Job Functions/Responsibilities:
• You will identify new business opportunities within existing clients by cold calling and working with existing (internal and external) relationships Independently lead and complete all aspects of the sales process from pre-qualification to completion
• Follow a "Playbook" approach that includes the development of business cases and pricing, utilizing internal models
• Provide direction internally by recommending improvements to product set and business processes
• Coordinate activities across to ensure the successful and timely implementation of products and services within the existing client base
• Be accountable for and take ownership of all objectives, deliverables and commitments to these clients
• Help maintain positive relationships with clients by appropriately directing any service, delivery and billing issues
• Develop sales plans, specific to individual clients, to find opportunities to grow pipeline, sell appropriate solutions and maximize revenue
• Maintain a awareness of current and planned development of products
• Collaborate with clients to keep them abreast of product information
• Responsible for providing management with all requested sales reports and supporting correspondence, including the utilization of the sales management tool (Salesforce.com)
• You will attend trade shows, conferences or other industry-related events to help strengthen existing and client relationships, develop new relationships, remain current on industry issues, increase awareness of competitive offerings, and promote products and services
• Manage internal resources to provide the necessary expertise and support during the sales process including legal, finance, product specialists, and senior management
Requirements and experiences
• University Degree preferred or equivalent experience
• 8-10 years of experience selling to senior level financial services executives
• Experience in Software Sales is a MUST
• Experience in the pension plan and buy-side market segment is a MUST
• Extensive sales experience in the Canadian financial services/brokerage industry ideally with Tier 1 Banks and Asset Managers
• Selling to Pension Plans and/or Buyside firms in Canada
• Demonstrate a consistent record of success achieving sales quotas on a year-over-year basis
• Constantly met and or exceed annual quota assignments, build a pipeline, effectively forecast and met quarterly quota assignments Initiated, developed and maintained relationships with senior- level management with both clients and internal team
If you are interested, please send your application (Resume and Cover Letter) through our web site in the employment section or directly by email to email@example.com
Here is your chance to stand out. Tell Inacre what makes you the perfect fit for the role. You can also use an existing pitch to apply to multiple positions.
Remember, you have up to 33 seconds to make an impression.
Be professional, use appropriate language and dress smart.
Don't forget to smile!